- Posted on 04/12/2012 | No CommentsPre-ordering of Mental Discipline - Constellation has started, you can do it now!
- Posted on 01/12/2012 | No CommentsFreaky Mind did a very cool remix for the hellectro band Terrortek X.
- Posted on 29/11/2012 | No CommentsMental Discipline - Constellation to be released very soon on SkyQode!
- Posted on 19/11/2012 | No CommentsThis is the farewell album of Mezzamo.
- Posted on 17/11/2012 | No CommentsLive footage of Mental Discipline performing at a Halloween night party in Tomsk, Russia.
- Posted on 12/11/2012 | 2 CommentsRe/Collection is a free remix compilation done by one of the best Russian futurepop projects Mental Discipline featuring remixes of De/Vision, Head-Less, Unity One, Sharon Next, Cold In May, and more!
- Posted on 08/11/2012 | No CommentsA fresh interview with Nikk Ru of Systemshock!
- Posted on 06/11/2012 | No CommentsFreaky Mind remixes the rising alternative industrial project from Estonia Freakangel!
- Posted on 10/10/2012 | No CommentsNew funny video from My Woshin Mashin covering the cult Ukrainian rock group Vopli Vidopliassova!
- Posted on 07/10/2012 | No CommentsRemix by Freaky Mind is featured on the swedish harsh EBM project Cynical Existence's latest EP released by Alfa Matrix.
- Posted on 03/10/2012 | 1 CommentTribute album from electro / synthpop aliens My Woshin Mashin covering Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, Haddaway, Tom Waits, Napalm Death and other great artists!
- Posted on 01/10/2012 | No CommentsA funny video by My Woshin Machine!
- Posted on 29/09/2012 | No CommentsI only have one statement to sign off this review with: GIVE ME THE ALBUM, NOW!
- Posted on 26/09/2012 | No CommentsGet ready for another release with cover versions rom Synthematik!
- Posted on 20/09/2012 | No CommentsВ прошлый раз я высказывал некоторые опасения, что взять туже планку составители не смогут. Мне сложно сказать перепрыгнули или нет, но должный уровень они однозначно выдержали.
- Posted on 17/09/2012 | No CommentsSynthematik do a great job in bringing us these compilations, and although I have enjoyed everyone I have heard to date, to me this is best yet as every track is well produced and has something extra to give to the listener